School of Boundless Potential
Welcome to the School of Boundless Potential.
Start living in alignment with your desires and values
This small-group coaching immersion is the place for a group of talented, ambitious, soulful women to co-create a transformational learning experience that goes beyond the ordinary. You’ll be holding hands and supported by a tribe of women committed to the same values. By the end of our four months together, you will know how and be in the practice of integrating spiritual, emotional, and mental tools into your everyday life to help you live up to your boundless potential.
Here’s how it works:
- Over four months, meet online with a group of 5-8 women twice a month: 90 minutes on a theme designed to apply spiritual and visionary practices to your everyday life; followed by 30 minutes of free-flowing discussion to riff ideas, support each other, and challenge each other to live up to your boundless potential
- Receive OMMMMM-work with specific practices to help you implement your work
- Participate in a members-only Facebook group, a safe and private space where we’ll support each other, swap successes, share transformational shifts. Plus you’ll get live coaching from me to answer all your burning questions, as well as occasional guest moderators to open you to new perspectives
- Receive occasional soul snacks — meditations, nuggets of wisdom, writings from amazing guest writers, suggested readings and practices, and other bonus goodies
- Have an opportunity to receive coaching one-on-one with me at a big discount from my regular rate
- Work with each other and buddy up to co-create and amplify your experience
Tribe is essential to our success. That sense of being rooted and belonging to an intimate community builds a relationship. You’re accountable to others who hold you accountable to your highest Self. You’ll get intensive attention, a safe space, a nurturing community, and a relentlessly encouraging captain — me!
You know the benefits of transformational living and self-care. Now is your chance to work with a group of pioneering women dedicated to thriving.
- Investment: $300 per month ($1200) or $1000 if you register by December 15th; $1200 after December 15 (so apply early!)
- Commitment: Virtual two-hour workshop twice a month, participation in the Facebook group, and connecting with your buddy (once we have the cohort assembled, I’ll be in touch to find a specific time to meet that works for everyone)
- Bonus goodies: soul snacks from me, visits from amazing guest teachers, and an amazing tribe to support your work
- Are you ready to become a master of living FEROCIOUSLY WHOLE? Apply now!
Who is Clare and why should I work with her?
I work with clients to help them learn how to truly thrive. My work is a pioneering experience that interweaves health behavior, yoga and meditation, neuroplastic healing, physical alignment, and the sacred to offer clients wellness in body, mind, and spirit.
As a health coach and educator, I draw from my training in yoga and Pilates, graduate studies in the health sciences, and my own personal triumphs working through a rare illness, multiple injuries, and PTSD. Thriving is elemental and central to my work because I had to learn it.
I’ll let a few of my clients tell you why you should join me on this journey:
Working with Clare has been soul-shaking, life-altering and above all healing. I feel more grounded and whole in a way I haven’t in years – and I am finally sleeping! In the end, the greatest gift that Clare has given me goes beyond the physical: she’s given me a better understanding of myself and an incredible capacity to love and honor myself in any situation.
SH — entrepreneur
Clare knows what it is like to be operating in professional spaces that may stretch the bounds of one’s capability and gives practical advice on how to realistically make lifestyle changes and form new wellness habits that work. I can honestly say that the past 1.5 years have been as formative for me as my college education. It’s been like “life school”.
JR — social justice activist and scholar
After six months of dedication working with Clare, I feel like an upgraded human being. I am able to laugh again, I sing again, and I definitely have been able to recognize how valuable I am to myself and to others.
SD — political strategist and entrepreneur
Questions? Here’s some answers.
How many women are in the group?
Between 5-8 women. The school is a high-impact and intimate experience, so I want to make sure you get the personal attention you deserve. You have the option to list on the application specific people you want to work with. If I run into the wonderful problem of having 9 or more people enroll, I’ll create the first cohort on a first come, first served basis and waitlist the second cohort to begin at a later date, likely in March.
What are the dates and times?
In early January, I’ll send out a poll to find a regular time that works for everyone.
What happens if I miss a workshop for life/vacation/my-dog-is-having-puppies?
It’s bound to happen — and I’ll record each session either through audio or video so you’ll have access to the education and don’t fall behind.
Why is there an application?
Because I have the delightful luxury of being very, very picky about whom I work with — just like you! Having the right chemistry is essential to our group’s success. This group isn’t for everyone — it’s for people who have done some BIG soul work already and want to connect with other women on a high level. You deserve to be among serious, compassionate, and tenacious women. Plus, learning a little more about you and what’s going on in your life helps me create a super-personal and intimate experience.
When is the deadline?
Apply and enroll by December 15 to receive early-bird registration rates. Applications are due by December 31.
Hmmmmm. I dunno if this is my jam. Do I have to commit to the full four months?
Yup. I need you all in. We’re building a tribe — that takes consistency and commitment. And to do work this big, you have to invest a big chunk of your heart and soul — this isn’t for dabbling. I have plenty of shorter workshops and opportunities for one-on-one coaching if you’re not ready to commit to the four-month program — if you’d like to learn more about that, email me at email@example.com.
I don’t know if we’ll be a good fit. Can I talk to you first?
Yup! I’m happy to offer a free 30-minute consultation for us to learn more about each other and whether this is the right fit for you, or if there’s another offering I can provide for you. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time.
How do I apply?
Click this link and make it happen!
Can I refer a friend?
Yes, please! In fact, for every friend you refer who enrolls, I’ll take $100 off the cost of your tuition. And yes, you can refer as many friends as you like — just make sure they put your name on the application. You could potentially create your own group; I’m cool with that!
How do I pay?
Once you’ve submitted your application, I’ll contact you and let you know how to pay through the Moksha Living website.